If you are interested to working in a fast paced and dynamic environment please email us at email@example.com to see if there are any employment opportunities available.
Denim Designer Position Filled
We are currently recruiting for an experienced denim designer to work on a number of high street customer accounts.
The candidate must be able to interpret trends whilst commercially and cost-effectively applying them to each client.
The candidate must be a team player and be able to demonstrate creative and individual thought.
The candidate must:
- Be a self-starter and able to work both independently and in a team.
- Have a history of working directly with customers is essential.
- Have previous ladies denim experience, minimum of 2 years.
- Have advanced knowledge and practical application of Adobe illustrator and be able to show examples of this.
- History working directly with factories and be confident in creating easy to understand tech packs for them.
- Be able to travel overseas for both factory visits and shopping trips.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding on the design process from initial concept to finished product.
- Commercial handwriting is key.
- Spec knowledge desirable but not essential.
Salary dependent on experience
Senior Outerwear Designer Position Filled
We are currently recruiting for a senior outerwear designer to work on a number of accounts. The candidate must be able to interpret trends whilst commercially and cost-effectively applying them to each client. The candidate must also have previous experience of planning ranges in accordance with the season whilst identifying any gaps. The candidate must also possess the ability to forecast trends which are relevant to our client base.
The candidate must:
- be a self-starter
- have previous denim experience
- have advanced knowledge and practical application of Adobe illustrator
- ability to work on their own or part of a team
- be able to travel overseas